[RC] heading East? horse in need of a ride!! - Wendy Piedmonte

A friend from my Gaited Horse group suggested that I post this here…  is there anyone headed East who might like help offsetting their travel expenses?

Hi All,

I am SO hoping that somebody within these big, friendly, horsy communities can help me out.  I have the once in a lifetime opportunity to own the horse of my dreams, the catch is he is in CA and I am in central TX.   I’ve been pricing shipping and sadly it’s just not in my budget right now.  What I’m hoping is that somebody here can help or knows somebody that can.  I’d like to find someone who’s traveling this way to shows or whatever with an open spot in their trailer and wouldn’t mind helping a nice Foxtrotter guy get to his new home in return for help with gas & travel expenses.  I know this is an unusual request but I figured it can’t hurt to get the word out there and see what happens.  The horse is currently located in the Sacramento CA area and he needs to get to the Austin TX area.  I can borrow a friend’s trailer so if you could get him close I could pick him up within a days drive in any direction.  Please let me know if you think you can help or if you know of someone can.  I’m very open to suggestions on how to get my boy here.

Thanks & please everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Wendy Piedmonte

Bellwood Kennel Irish Wolfhounds

Bellwood Excalibur Belgians

Liberty Hill, Texas, USA