[RC] Pull Codes/Accurate - jeanne pepper

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that the only intrest I have in my "pull records"start & end with my horses .It took me over 20 yrs & nearly 4000 miles to actually have a "pull" on my record & I could not care less what the record says but only about how my horse was doing that day.Only I know that & really only I care.
If I had a record of pulls that I could actually come up with a "pecentage of accuracy.".I think I'd be better off spending my time learning about how to ride my horses so I wouldn't keep getting pulled.I'm also aware that I don't race to win & those that do take more chances so will put themselves in a position to possibly get pulled more often than I do,but that is their choice.
I do have to smile when I see my "RO" pull at the Wine Country ride a few years ago.The horse broke free while I was trying to splash water on him in a creek 14 miles from the finish & ran off,tail up,snorting with glee.Was lost for 24 hours..worst night of my life,but found safe & sound next day .Certainly not this riders option...maybe HO??(horse option??)

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.