[RC] Posting for a friend... nice Arab mare for sale in Wells Maine. - Sharon Levasseur

Hi everyone.  I’m posting this for a friend.  If you’re interested, please email kbuddie @ verizon.net (remove spaces) for contact information.  NOTE:  I’ve never seen this mare and know nothing about her, so don’t ask me!  ;-)  Email the address above.

-Sharon L. in Maine

---------

"Storm"

Arabian mare (Polish?),  I didn't get papers from pervious owner.

10 yo

Chestnut, blaze, 2 back socks

Vaccinations, coggins, wormings, teeth and farrier all up to date:

    Post Road Veterinary Clinic, Wells,  Dr. Erin Dahill

    Pete Cote, farrier

    Jana Scotia, dentist

History:  I bought her from a guy who got her for his daughter to ride.  That same year daughter got drivers license and boyfriend, dad ended up taking care of horse . . . . . goodbye horse.  They bought her from a college student at U. Farmington.  The girl had bought Storm as a yearling and raised and trained her. She tried but couldn't keep horse and go to college too.  College student kept papers (?).

Owner comments:  I have no complaints about this mare.  She is an easy keeper, good in stall, excellent with electric fence, lives alone with goats for company.  Cross ties and single ties,  loves to be groomed and "made of", stands still for mounting.  Good with farrier, slightly wary but OK with vet.  Ride alone or with company, no problem.  I road ride her with confidence and she is awesome on the trail (water, mud, spookie bulldozers parked in the middle of the woods, flocks of wild turkeys, two guys target shooting, whatever).  Currently ridden english with a hackamore.  She is sweet natured and very generous to her rider.  She is a little sensitive about her head and sometimes she makes faces but she's all bluff.  Earn her trust ( she IS an Arabian!) and she'll take you to the moon if you ask.

Reason for selling:  Il health: my husband has ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).  If you know anything about ALS, reason is self explanatory.

Price:  $2500