[RC] Speaking of loose horses... - MaryBDVM

I want to thank all of the people who helped me look for Rocky at the Daddy's Day Dash this last weekend. Rocky and I parted company at about the 23rd mile in the LD and he headed into the woods rather than stick with his buddies.  A Forest Service man (Chuck), found him near where I came off of him - all his tack, including my brand new, first time on a horse heart monitor, was still on him.  His reins and bridle need replacing but that's it.  No real wear and tear on him either. I am very relieved, however, his sale price has been reduced.

Mary Brown

See what's free at AOL.com.