[RC] Freeform and dressage - Karen Franklin

Is there anyone out there distance riding in a freeform saddle while also using that same saddle in dressage (not competition, just lessons)?  If so, do you feel that the saddle transfers well from an arena situation to the trail?  I’d like to improve my equitation with dressage before I get into distance riding and was hoping to be able to use the same saddle for both disciplines.  Thanks.

Karen

Fort Worth