[RC] May 2007 Veterinary newsletter - sherman

Since there was no problem evident at the time your horse was examined, RO is accurate. Sometimes we feel something may not be right, and IF we do continue, that problem may show up. But at the time of examination your horse met all criteria as being “fit to continue”. Kudos to you for knowing your horse & making a good decision for the well being of your horse.

Kathy

I have pulled my horse twice, after she was examined and the vet said she
was "Fit to Continue", but I didn't feel she was fit (she was just "off" and
not quite herself).  I pulled her, and there was nothing wrong with
me...what's that called?  I call it Rider Option.

Dodie