[RC] American River crossing at Poverty Bar (Tevis trail) - sherman

Has anyone done the river crossing yet this year? The river looks very, very low to me at the Confluence so I was wondering if now would be a good time to ride from Foresthill to Auburn.

BTW, our horse that tied-up earlier this week is happily galloping around the pasture! I know that does not mean all is well yet, and she may not be doing Tevis this year, but it sure is nice to see her feeling happy again. Thanks to all for your advice and concern.

Kathy