Re: [RC] [RC] Cost of hay - Carla Richardson

I think "developing" land by putting housing tracts and shopping strips, etc. is doing away with more hay fields than any push to produce more corn for ethanol.  A pasture producing hay isn't going to be plowed up to produce corn, but a farmer who's been growing other crops might put in corn instead of cotton or watermelons, etc.

Carla Richardson
Colorado