Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: [RC] Riding pants

Hello all,
 I am sorry if this is an old subject. I am looking for some pants to ride in. I hate tights. I feel like I am not wearing anything. I will actually ride in jeans and chafe my legs before I will ride in tights again. I have heard that there are some affordable "western" type pants for people like me. I have searched online and not finding anything that is suitable.

Geckogal85

Geckogal85