From: Barbara Moulton
To: Barbara McCrary
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 7:13 pm
Subject: Re: [RC] Faking Lameness

I have a horse that faked soundness whenever she
arrived at a clinic for an exam.  New place, strange
horses around and the miserable pathetic three legged
gymp that went into the trailer at home trots out on
asphalt and gravel with the slightest head bob.  We
would find an abscess or two to treat but it makes me
worry about taking her to ride if she would cover up
being off in all the excitement.
Barbara

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.