[RC] [RC] easyboot videos - Dream Weaver

Any thoughts? I am interested in all the videos dealing with the Bares...

Hi Nina:  Try this link:  http://www.easycareinc.com/education/videos.aspx  Look at the bottom of the page for videos on specific boots.

You can also look on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kchaton    or  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=easyboot+bare&search=Search   for all of the videos on the Easyboot Bares.

Here is the video of us riding up and over Nipple Pass on day 3 of Schellbourne.  Chief had four Bares on and they work fantastic in the mud and snow!  He went through the heavy thick snow a lot better than I did.  Here is one of us going down the Stage trail.  That was such a blast!  At one point I thought that my foot was really really cold -- more than it should be - even though we had just come over a big climb with whiteout conditions -- and I looked down and found this.  That's my foot packed in ice (in the stirrup) from riding down the trail that had so much snow on the trees on both sides!  The rest of the photos are now linked on the http:///www.xprides.com website.  It was actually a ton of fun riding in those conditions, a LOT better than riding in rain!  :-)

Karen