Re: [RC] [RC] big butt - Dawn Carrie

ROFL!!  Jody, you've got a point there!  Now I'm going to be neurotic about anyone riding behind me on my current horse...he doesn't have the biggest butt, although he does ok...he actually motors uphills pretty good.  I'm worried that my butt is going to look even bigger on him!  <G>  I *definitely* need to get my little chestnut horse going again...now that little guy has a BUTT, and one feels nothing but power coming from the rear when riding him.  He's done one 50 so far, but right now is fat as a pet tick, while I'm working on getting the modest-butted horse ready for Tevis.

Dawn
and Bear (yeah, mom, you got a bigger butt than I do! neener neener!)