[RC] fake lameness - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

We have a horse that ‘be-bops’ when bored, I think kind of in conjunction with his hi/low arab feet (ansata ibn Halima thing I believe) but when he’s put to work and moving thru terrain he’s sound as can be.  Trick is convincing the judges by ‘making’ him work during trot outs that he is sound.  (should have gone to grambling college and joined the band)