[RC] re: OD question - Cindy Collins

Angie and others:? Could you estimate how many volunteers the OD used this year.? It sounds like a huge number...kind of like Tevis.? I just can't begin to imagine what it would be like to have that kind of volunteer base. ? ?It's one of those rare times when living someplace with very few people has any drawbacks :)

Also, it is good to know (so to speak) that other rides deal with vandalism.? It's a huge problem for the Big Horn...whether people, elk or cattle.? We just can't prevent it no matter how hard we work.?

Cindy Collins