[RC] Old D First Solo Award Paul Sidio - Charles & Mary Coleman

Mary Coleman (in charge of awards). Paul did come in 10th and recieve a silver belt buckle along with a picture frame and a free picture from Genie for riding calvary so not like he went home empty handed. He would have recieved another award had his horse been fit to continue. I shall type the 100 results if you want to know about anyone on the 50 email me. Angie will probably post them when she gets home.
31 started 24 finished
Tie Stagg Newman and Bob Spoor
3.Nicki Meuten 4. Jeannie Waldron 5.Lynne Gilbert
6.Karen Isaacs 7. Beth Brinkley 8. Daryl Downs
9. Bob Walsh 10. Paul Sidio 11. Tom Paleczny
12. Lynn Kenelly 13. Alicia Mansuetti 14. Fran Williams 15.Holly Nicholson 16. Joni Buttram 17. Jody
Buttram 18. Alison Bailey 19. Kathy Neunzig 20. Jen
Suppinger 21. Rebecca Supinger 22. Lisa Delp 23.
Ashley Kemerer 24. Susan Kain
DNF: Garrie Bates/Mary Farris/Sarah Fletcher/Skip
Kemerer/Angie McGhee/Gabriel VanArman/Crystal
Woodhouse
Personally I did not see where the pusle thing was such a big deal if you flunked the first time you just needed to make doubly sure not to flunk the 2nd. The 50s completion rate 31 out of 72 was due to the fact altho this was about the same trial as the NC in October when the heat factor was thrown in it was just too tough
to finish in 12 hours especially if you did not hustle the first half of the ride. Frankly I am upset to see all the whining on ridecamp this ride takes a lot out of all the
volunteers but it makes me wonder why you would want to keep having it.