Re: [RC] How to get Angie's audio??? - John Teeter

the ability to listen to the audio is dependent upon your local machine configuration. (the *.m3u files are used to start a stream of the .mp3 (audio) file.) You can also download the audio files and then play them (I'll put a link in directly to download the .mp3 - click on it and then listen to it if you can't get the stream.

sorry to talk techie ...

jt