[RC] Trails in Elfin Forest, North San Diego County - Sandra Bartsch

We may be moving Eflin Forest and I am looking for someone who knows the trails there. I went hiking
there last weekend to find out if one can ride from Elfin Forest to the Reserve, and it seems possible but a lot
of the trails are marked "private". I would love to get some input or even have a phone conversation with someone
who knows the area to find out what the trail situation is there.

Thanks
Sandra Bartsch
Sandra Bartsch Productions, Inc.
Phone 310 455 2822