[RC] Equithane for glue? - sherman

Don,

Can you please give some specifics on how you are using the Equithane to glue the boots on?

Kathy

Hello Karen,

Your pictures really bring an endurance ride to life. Thanks for posting them. I noticed you and Dave glued on your boots for the long rides. I am doing the same thing around home for training rides using Bares with
Equithane PakCS and leaving them on for 6-7 days at a time. IMHO these Bares might be the best boot ever for glue. Equithane is tough but so far it cleans off the boot much easier than Easyfoam.

Don Huston at cox dot net
SanDiego, Calif