[RC] Old Dominion 1st installment - Steven Hay

Well if everyone got the cold front that we got on our way home from doing the 30 (would have loved to stay and crew for the 50/100's but had to come home and study for finals!)...It was tremendous, it poured so hard you could barely see the road (it hailed and the wind blew like no tomorrow), then a few miles they were working on the road, and there was about three inches of water--making visibility close to nothing!..Eventually made it home though!..good luck to everyone riding today!
  Steven

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar