[RC] Adequan injection sites - Tx Trigger

>>>Does anyone successfully give them in the rump?  Or the muscles alongside of the tail?    Has anyone had problems with any particular IM injection site for Adequan? <<<

I did them on the muscles "alongside the tail". Worked great. But, I was already also doing Legend IV series too, so wanted to spread out getting jabbed. He is so easy to give IV to, I did not want him to start flinching my even more neck shots.  I've done vaccinations up on the top of the rump, and if you have never done those, the skin is much tougher on some horses, and you have to slam the needle harder than alongside the tail, or neck.

Jonni in TX