Re: [RC] Some things I have learned - M Paul Latiolais

Oh, I see that one all the time, especially among retired academics.? It is really hard for them when they realize that they are no longer considered "experts" in their esoteric subject.

It is interesting that it is mostly not true for horse people, except for the ones who try to define themselves as the "best" and don't make it.

-Paul