[RC] re: refusing entry / only children - Tracey Smith

Hey, I'm right with you Mike...I am an only child and I turned out alright!  At least I like to think so !
Most of us ARE good...but it's always the few that ruin it for the many...grrr.

Tracey :)

Re: [RC] Refusing Entry - Mike Lewis
Doggonit, this "little girl" is giving all of us ONLY CHILDREN a bad name!!!  Can she legally be removed from AERC?  What if the majority of members don't want her as part of our "conference?"

Grrrrr....

SOME of us are good!!!  :-)

Mike