[RC] Daddy's Day Dash-Norman Indiana-June 15th & 16th, 2007 - Diane Fruth

UPDATE AS OF June 5th, 2007
Midwesttrailride Campground in Norman Indiana for the Daddy's Day Dash, June 15 & 16th, 2007.

CAMPGROUND IS FULL!

The electrical spots are all reserved, if you are in need electric please contact Jinnifer Plummer to be put on the waiting list! wrequineranch@xxxxxxx 1-765-346-2997

PRIMITIVE is still available, you still need to contact Jinnifer wrequineranch@xxxxxxx 1-765-346-2997

Kitchen/Restaurant at Midwest will be open all weekend:)
DADDY'S DAY DASH...the name was named by our very own club member Chris Eickleberry:) Same weekend as the former Hoosier Daddy, NEW MANAGEMENT and NEW RIDE CAMP!

Daddy's Day Dash in Norman Indiana on June 15th & 16th, 2007, the Indiana Arabian Horse Club (IAHC) is sponsoring the ride as a fundraiser:)

This ride is sanctioned with UMECRA, OAATS, IAHC, AERC and AHA!

This is a FRILLS ride:) Midwest has showers, a restaurant, electrical sites, stalls and cabins:)

Tack Vendors: Teddy-Running Bear & Chuck-AnimalTacker

Photographer:Genie Stewart-Spears
Farrier: At the ride site
Timer: Nancy Gooch

For the awards, Jinn has some really nice trophies:)
We will have T-shirts that our club member Susan has designed for the completion awards.
Hickory Ridge Arabians (Jerry, Diane & Ryan Fruth) are sponsoring the Junior Awards.

Saturday night is a nice Pork Tenderloin dinner for $10.00 a person for those of us who don't want to cook:) and $4.00 under the age of 17.

The trails will be marked by Jerry Fruth and Ron Chapman, we will HAVE ALL VET CHECKS IN CAMP!

Midwest has allowed us to use the ELECTRICAL CORRALS only by the Stalls, we will show you where when you arrive. You  may use the corrals in the primitive field:)

Hope to see some of you... Father's Day weekend this year!!!

~Diane Fruth-Ride Manager
(812)499-5745