Fwd: [RC] Old Dominion Trail - Normanjudyv

--- Begin Message --- I am soooo jealous, have a great ride!!!!! I rode about a zillion miles on that trail, never could get enough, wish I were still young enough to have have another go at it. I did finish the 100 9 times, 7 on the same horse, Diamond Rifazar, one of the great horses in endurance history, as far as I,m concerned. Judy Van Meter

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
--- End Message ---