[RC] Refusing Entry - sherman

I’ve seen this type of behavior (rude, inconsiderate, self absorbed) in younger “only-children” and nanny-raised children. The people in their lives feel too guilty or protective of their jobs to reprimand for bad behavior. Luckily, many of these children get over it when they meet the real world.

I’ve been reading the published AERC protests. One of them deals with a rider that was refused entry to a ride. Looks like it can be done, with some good reporting of the incidents. Take a look at http://www.aerc.org/Ed_Protests_Published.asp#NJTRA,     Decision of Protest and Grievance Committee in protest of the New Jersey Trail Riders Association by Vickie Stanislawski

Kathy

If not, then maybe their behavior goes deeper ...you know abuse and what not. Not that I am condoning it, but if peer pressure and these messages don't mean anything to them it is probably a deeper issue that we don't understand.

Sandy Adams