We will certainly want to keep them in our prayers.

Jody

Carol Ann Barnett

Saturday, June 2, 2007
Carol Ann Barnett, 53, of Normandy died Friday at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at First Presbyterian Church of Tullahoma, where she was a member, with the Rev. Patterson Riles officiating. Burial will follow at Oakwood Cemetery.
Visitation with the family will be 4-8 p.m. Monday at Tullahoma Funeral Home.