[RC] Wyoming 50 - 3 day - OTTOWY

All is ready for the Wyoming 50    3 day in Basin Wyoming.  It Will be GREAT!  We have running water, showers, covered eating, stalls and corrals for the horses and GRASS....GRASS....GRASS.  We also will be leaving and finishing at the ride site this year.  (No more commuting)

Not to mention all the great food Jeanette is getting ready!  I can hardly wait!   Mark your calendars.  June 15, 16, and 17th.  With gas at $3+ a gallon don't waste it!  Ride three rides at once!

See ya there

Questions..... ottowy  at Aol dot com

Patti

See what's free at AOL.com.