To: Steven Proe <trails_first@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:58:53 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Comment on Filing submitted in FERC P-2100-052 by VICKIHITTSON-WEIR,et al.]

FYI--Interesting reading! Cathy aka the "fat gray haired ***** with a camera"  :)

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:55:08 -0400

On 5/29/2007, the following Filing was submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Washington D.C.:

Filer: 		VICKIHITTSON-WEIR

Docket(s): 		P-2100-052
Filing Type: 	Comment on Filing
Description: 	"The Bleeding Stops, the Pain Fades, but the Memories Last Forever"  Comments for the FEIS pertaining to the SER proposed Recreation Management Plan under P-2100

To view the document for this Filing, click here
http://elibrary.FERC.gov/idmws/file_list.asp?accession_num=20070529-5001