Re: [RC] Response from one of the "rude" riders - Susan

Thanks Ed.  I've had to delete entire paragraphs and even messages because I've caught myself responding to Alyx's message instead of her general behavior.

This is a good study in human behavior.  Many people are upset by her actions....or she reminds them of someone.  Their comments, as well as the comments I've erased, are based on our disgust of the person's actual behaviors instead of general misbehavior.  A personal attack isn't going to do us any good; that makes us just as bad as the one we're attacking.  Thanks for getting us back on track.

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When this discussion started it was general and related to how RM's could handle the situation, or if the AERC needs new rules.  That was great and useful.

It appears to be degenerating into dissing particular people, which is not useful.  I am mildly surprised that John hasn't asked us to stop.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

ranch(at)sisuwest(dot)us

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)