[RC] Missing Links! - Marcia Nelson

I spent years in the Parelli program and took home many good things but be careful about thinking they have all the answers. There are things I will never repeat and there are missing links galore and these links will help to open your eyes as to what they are.
www.chrisirwin.com , www.peggycummings.com Check these out. These programs were quite the eye openers. You can use everyday horse products. Chris is the easiest to understand teacher I've ever come across and sensible as all get out. I consider Chris my missing link. Anyone can follow; his video series is worth it's weight in gold. Peggy is gifted and has tons to share too. I hope a few of you will check them out. Been there, done that and much happier for expanding my horizons!!!

Marcia Nelson