[RC] It is what it is, was and still is a rude rider - oddfarm

Well, I can only comment on what has been posted. Wasn't there, don't know. Angie, you are my kind of teacher and parent and one smart chick. If my kids EVER behaved that way, I would "react" by "detaching" body parts, and not in any "order". (Not really, I never raised a hand to my kids and they have turned out pretty darn good.)  I remember a soccer game where the coach's daughter screamed "F*&%$ YOU!" to the ref and was then asked to leave the property. Her mother didn't think that was fair and her father, the COACH never said a word to her. She sounds an awful lot like the person in question on previous posts.

Whenever there is a problem at a ride, the ride manager has every right to ask the offender to leave. Period. RM doesn't need AERC for that. They can however, call the police. If the offender threatens to file a protest, let them plop their one hundred bucks down. That is what the process is for. If RM wants to file a protest first, then just do it. That is the ONLY way to keep repeat offenders out of rides. I can't believe with all the stories that have gone around, that anyone has let this get so far. If indeed, it is true.

SOMEBODY must have a backbone. Don't count on AERC for that :(

Lisa Salas, The Odd fARm