[RC] Rude riders - Anita Waldrip

I have been reading all the emails about this
incident.  I was not there, so I am just getting this
shall we say second hand.  But, maybe that rider acted
this way for the attention she obviously is getting.
And we all know, that some people (even horses ) want
all the attention they can get whether it be good or
bad.  Saying that, with all of the posts about this,
she has gotten alot of attention.  I have never
managed a ride and would never even think of being
disrespectful to the managers or volunteers, but maybe
there is a solution without hashing it out on ridecamp
and feeding this persons ego.  I am sure there is
communication between the usual ride managers and they
should/could come up with a way to deal with this
person without this person even knowing she is being
dealt with.  I feel very thankful for all of the
managers and volunteers that take out time and
finances put on rides.  I am not a frequent rider, but
when I do ride, everyone is very courteous and helpful
to me.  I ride with a chronic illness (Diabetes) and
everyone is more than willing to help me if it is
needed.  I will not let this person affect my way of
riding or what rides I will choose to go to.  If I
encounter her, and she is acting out, than I will just
ignore her and enjoy my ride and my friends.  She will
be the one missing out.

Anita Waldrip

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/