[RC] rude riders and ride managers rights - kramspott

Baseball, Football, basketball etc etc have 'unsportsmanlike behavior' and puts folks in a penalty box or some such thing.  Couldn't time be added to the riders overall time or points deducted from their record if its documented they were unsportsmanlike?  How did these other sports determine what was unsportsmanlike?  I mean dancing in the end zone is a heck of alot less distressing then a person who yells at folks, abandons their horse, runs up and passes a junior rider on a trail and all these other things folks have been mentioning.

--

Kathy

From: "Sisu West Ranch" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
As Truman and others have stated, making a good case that is more than just stating that so and so was rude, is the key.

Example:  During the 70's I had a black technician who was rude and useless.  At that time, and I am sure things have not changed, fortune 500 companies were very careful not to step on the toes of any protected group, especially blacks.  I carefully documented for a 6 month period what he did that was unacceptable and what I had done to counsel him to change his behavior.  Then when he did a particularly obnoxious thing, I presented my documents to management and human resources and he was history.  He knew he had been busted properly, so there was no repercussions.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875