From: luckalyx <luckalyx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AERC_CT_Region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 31 May 2007 1:48 pm
Subject: [AERC_CT_Region] well well well

I guess I had to get online at some point. So here it
goes. I didnt
cut trail quite sure of that thanks. The stallion was
hand walked
every day twice, but Glad to know he was quiet enough
you didn't
notice, I guess our horses have good manners. :) As
far as impress
you guess you werent around for Presidents cup 04, Pan
Ams 03,
Worlds Preferred 01... I have been to the "big rides"
and done well
multiple times. Both of us have actually. However, the
point I am
here to state is not that I have over 8 thousand miles
not that I
buy and sell horses for a living and hope that I do it
sucessfully
because the IRS sure thinks I do!!! The point is Im
sorry if we
offended you. I would think you'd be happy not to stay
up til
midnight for us to cross the finish line after all we
did have to
get yall up for us to be able to start the ride...
However, it was a
lovely ride, the trails were well marked ( who knows
you can do a
hundred WITHOUT glowbars ... ) and yes we were there
early helping
mark trails.. stayed late with the same offer. About
my diet
paul...yeah maybe you should try being a vegitarian..
lose a few
pounds and next time you can ride every INCH of the
trail with me
and make sure I dont cut. Thank you Jodi for a great
ride despite
the typical central region ....well thanks for the
great ride. -
Alyx Luck M17071

 Columbia, Missouri
 NATRC Region 6