Re: [RC] rude riders and rules - SandyDSA

Thanks for bringing THAT up - now they WILL be all over NATRC like white on rice! Those clowns actually made my husband's baseball team put a handicapped stall in a bathroom that is NOT allowed use by the public. So when is the last time you saw someone in a wheelchair at first base?? Those loons just go too far. Shoot in endurance our bathrooms are...bushes, big rocks....lol!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

See what's free at AOL.com.