[RC] Bio Diesel - Chastain, Shannon L.

Title: Bio Diesel

I am looking for a Diesel pickup and I am also considering using Bio Diesel. Can anyone tell me the +'s and -'s and also explain what the R##'s means for the bio diesel that are available. What do I have to do to the truck so it will run good on Bio Diesel.  The first truck I am looking at is a 1996 Ford F250 7.6 how about good and bad on that too.

Thanks,
Shannon
Missouri