[RC] leather on tights - Alice Yovich

I had wondered how these were too.  I always thought they looked really great but I thought down here in TX they might be kind of heavy.

>>From: Kristi Schaaf <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   Leather on tights?

Last fall, I happened to realize that I LOVE riding in leather chaps (full, not half) over tights. They offer just the right amount of 'stick' so even on big spooks I don't budge, yet they don't interfere with the posting motion at all. But, once we hit hot and humid weather they may be a bit 'much' so I'm investigating tights with a leather seat/leg patch. I have my eye on Equissentials tights with a full leather seat (leather from seat to ankle), but they cost more than my chaps did, so I had better LOVE them. Does anyone reading this ride in tights with a  leather seat? They actually call them 'endurance seat' tights on their website (www.equissentials.net), but that doesn't mean that endurance riders are using them, I suppose... ; -

)

Kristi

Alice Yovich, LMT

Massage Therapist