Re: [RC] Horse Identification - Amber Roberts

I'm in the same boat.  I have a new horse that needs branded.  I can't find anyone to do it for me.  I'm comtemplating doing it myself.  It seems easy but I don't have a steady hand for that kind of work so I'd prefer to pay a professional.

If anyone knows any possibilities, please let me know!

Angie Fura

I've always had my vet do my branding and have been very satisfied with the work.  Price is reasonable, too.  You might check with your local vets as to availability and price.

Amber