[RC] riders concerns about management - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

You know most riders do these distance riding sports as a hobby, for fun and education, because of the love of the horse, and the joy of the horse loving friends, and a little bit of competitive sprit, there are a few ‘professionals’.  I can kind of tell the real whiners and complainers from those with valid concerns, and I want to grow my ride to be its best.  I figured out a sheet I’m putting in rider packets from now on.

Ride Critique Sheet

In an effort to make our ride better and understand the concerns of riders and workers would you please fill out and turn in this sheet at the end of the ride.  This is anonymous, but if you would like to add your name and discuss items in depth later you may.

On a scale from 1-10 (1 being worst) how do you rate the following?

Facility: __________

    Bathroom:

    PortaJohn/Outhouse:

    Access:

Trails:  _________

    Maintenance:

    Markings:

    Maps:

    Timing/Speed:

Staff/Workers:____

   Volunteers:

    P&R:

    Others:

Briefings:  ______

Judges: ________

Awards:  _______

    Timing _______

    Quality_______

Meals:  _______

Additional Comments: suggestions to management, explanation of low scores?

Would you like to volunteer for any pre-ride, ride, or post ride jobs at the next ride?

Thank you for your input!