[RC] Rude Riders and Great Ride Managers!!!! - Kathleen A. Crothers

I know that riders were rude to ride management when the Sunflower Classic ride was also cancelled.  CENTRAL REGION RIDERS LISTEN UP!!!!!! You had better treat ride management better and stop making problems for ride management!!  Don't get on ride management when you miss turns, etc.  All CT ride managers to my knowledge spend many days, even weeks, giving up their own riding time trying to lay out a safe easy to follow trail to put on a quality ride.  It is not their fault the weather didn't cooperate and made the conditions unsafe for riding and it is also not their fault you are going too fast or having too much fun talking to friends and miss a turn or two.  I know of one ride manager in CT Region who is not putting on a ride again because of rude and unsportmanship riders.  She put on a two day ride this spring.  If this keeps up we will have no rides we can afford to go to anymore.  With the rising price of fuel the local ri des especially the multiday rides will become even more important to us all.  Please don't let a small number of rude riders ruin the sport for the rest of us!!!  If you don't like how they do things then you manage a ride!!!  Thanks to all CT Region Ride managers.  You are the greatest.  Happy Trails, Kathy Crothers