Re: [SPAM] Re: [RC] Breast plate lights - Janice Taylor

You can probably get the exhibitors name and contact info from Kelly? who is the vendor manager.  I can look up her full name and contact info if you're interested in going that route.

Janice
----- Original Message -----
From: Patty P
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:26 AM
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [RC] Breast plate lights

The lights in the catalog are not what I am looking for either. The light I am looking for actually shines ahead and lights up the trail. It was really nice and the maker sold nice leather holders for the light that attached to the breast collar. You could buy a fancy one for a few hundred or a simple one for $50-$60. She was at the Scottsdale Westworld Arabian horse show this year. Had never seen her before. If anyone knows who this is please let me know.

Patty

... to Premarin