[RC] Breast plate lights - sherman

Remember, you’re the one who wants/needs light, not your horse. The stronger brighter light will affect your horse’s ability to see properly at night & create strange bouncing shadows. A gentle glow would be much better. A beam of light as strong as a flashlight can make others on the trail dizzy and affect their horse’s night vision as well. If you need to use a strong light check equipment or whatever, keep the light low & focused on what you’re trying to see, not swinging around casting light up or onto the trail.

Kathy

The lights in the catalog are not what I am looking for either. The
light I am looking for actually shines ahead and lights up the trail.
You could buy a fancy one for a few hundred or a > simple> one for
$50-$60.