[RC] Freeform Liberty saddle - shaynesmith01

Does anyone have pics of the new Freeform Liberty saddle?  I am very interested in "trading" up my Classic to the Liberty.  I REALLY enjoy my Classic, however in both rated and schooling shows (dressage, eventing) I have received comments that the Freeform in inappropriate for the arena tests.  It looks like the Liberty is designed to resemble a classic dressage saddle a little better?

If I could replace my Classic freeform and my Kiefer dressage for just the Liberty, my pony would be very happy with me!!  He loves his freeform!

I would appreciate input.