Re: [RC] My Horse Accident at Washoe Valley - rides2far

Glad you're OK. It takes a while to stop expecting it to happen again. My
theory is that your mind starts keeping stats on injuries the day it
happens. So...on your first ride back your mind will think your horse
will fall with you 100% of the time. By the 2nd ride (when it doesn't
happen) that drops to 50%. 3rd ride 33%, 4th ride 25%, 5th ride
20%...when you get it down below 1% you quit thinking about it any more.
Good luck.

Angie