RE: [RC] The Real McCoy's tail female line is thru Wadduda who is Davenport - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Wadduda was a gift because the Bedu rarely sold that which was precious to them.  And she is most definitely Davenport.  Her tail-female line no longer exists in Davenport breeding however she is found throughout the majority of 100% Davenport horses in other parts of the pedigree.  And she or many, many other Davenports show up in what I call “older” American Arabian breeding.

We raise Davenport and Davenport/Babson crosses

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499