[RC] Pukekos? - MaryBDVM

OK, I give.  What's a pukeko?
And on another topic, endurance related since I can't get my horse into a trailer for conditioning, not to mention to a ride.   I've tried all the natural horsemanship stuff and everything else I can think of.  How do you get a horse that schitzy about tying and trailers into the trailer by yourself/  I can do it with two people but can't get my gelding in by myself and tied so I can walk behind and get the butt bar up.

I have a two horse Brenderup with a ramp.  Nice and light and airy.  Shouldn't be a scary trailer at all (except for the ramp perhaps.  He will however jump up into any ol' stock trailer but that isn't the type of trailer I happen to have,  He's just about ready to sell to someone who has trails nearby without having to trailer or who has a stock trailer.  At least that way I could concentrate my training time on my better prospect who more or less likes the trailer ....
Thanks for all your trailering trips, secrets, and magic.

Mary Brown

See what's free at AOL.com.