[RC] Sharing Gas & Rides - Vchorsegal

It's not just the cost of fuel-
  remember shavings, propane, toilet chemicals plus all the maintenence costs !
Also-it is a bit more tiring to drive, but with a large rig, it seems safer to have the most familiar driver drive.  Usually the gals that share expenses with me are happy to pay more of the fuel costs, and take on extra camp chores that they can do.  I obviously have to turn on the fridge, propane, & check the systems.  Also- I spend about 6 hours per trip packing, even with a good list, and a system that puts most of the stuff back ready in it's place for the next ride !  I like multi-days, cause I can set up once for several days !
   Hey- if I get 50 miles of credit for each 300 miles traveled- I consider it a pretty good deal !   Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly

See what's free at AOL.com.