From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chrystal Woodhouse
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:28 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Sued for Speed/umbrella policy

Be aware though that my umbrella policy would cover me in the instance stated but NOT if I had been at a sanctioned event( including endurance riding, ctr's etc..), my insurance co. won't cover "official" ( i.e horse show)stuff,  I have separate ins. for that, actually I was surprised when I went to the States that they don't ask for proof of off farm insurance/liability coverage you can't ride in Ontario long distance events without it, however that may be because it is reasonably cheap and available????? Anyway just wanted people to be aware that their ins. may not cover them at an AERC event thought it covers them while on a "trail"ride.:-)