[RC] Yay OD here we come! - Jessica Spoone-Raines

It looks like I will finally make it to the Old Dominion this year! I am so excited. I've decided to use easyboots instead of having my guy shoed (we're normally barefoot), since we're only doing the ld and not speed demons, I'm hoping we'll do fine with them (he has worn them before, its just been awhile). I'm also going to have a good friend of mine with me. She does horse massage and adjustments, oil therapy and energy balancing. She's absolutely super with the horses and will be available for Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon I believe. If anybody is interested in utilizing her services before, during or after the ride you can give her a call at 269-420-2458 or find us at the ride, my trailer is a 3h gn, white with blue graphics, and a blue and white f250. Anybody have any good tips on how to come through the ride healthly and happy? We did live and train in NC until a year and half ago, so he was at one time adjusted to the heat/humidity and mountains. Do you think his system will have "forgotten" how to deal with that already? Best ways to cool horses in vet checks? This will be our first ride in what I imagine to be extreme heat, Last year the only rides I made it to were spring Michigan ones lol.
Jess Spoone-Raines