[RC] Sued for Speed - sherman

Absolutely, but lets also not ask someone else to take the blame or responsibility for that unpredictability. If we do ask others to take responsibility, then they will also require more restrictions… too many restrictions. I know this is exaggerating, but can you imagine…must wear a helmet (I know we should and I do), walk only on multi-use trail, get off & lead your horse while passing others on the trail (actually more dangerous this way, but the rule makers wouldn’t know that), safety vests required, must use a poop diaper, and then….no horses on trails. (:<(

Kathy

Can we all please keep in mind that horses are unpredictable. No matter how well trained they are.